3form, Lumicor, Veritas Decorative Resin Panels
Introducing the new LED ‘Lite Pad’ the cost effective alternative to flexible strips.
Whilst LED flexible strips may appear at first glance to be a cheap option for backlighting purposes their installation is both time consuming and expensive often with unpredictable and disappointing end results. Our new lightweight LED ‘Lite Pad’ comprises a thin aluminium sheet fixed with Hi output LED’s at 30 or 20mm centres with an overall thickness of less than 3.5mm!
Our LED ‘Lite Pad’ can be supplied as panels for self-installation or pre-assembled onto various backing materials as required keeping on-site time to a minimum.
10 very good reasons why to use our LED ‘Lite Pads’
- High intensity SMD3528 and SMD5050 chip sizes.
- 120 degree viewing angle.
- LED’s equally spaced at 20 or 30mm centres.
- Low voltage.
- Can be applied to any flat or curved solid surface.
- Dimmable if required
- Warm or cool white and RGB versions.
- IP67 rated.
- Quick to install.
- Cost effective.